The Library

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for role-playing, world-building, and creation.

2 posters

Just a Harmless Little Heist....

The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Just a Harmless Little Heist.... - Page 20 Empty Re: Just a Harmless Little Heist....

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

The security is challenging, but she can get in.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Just a Harmless Little Heist.... - Page 20 Empty Re: Just a Harmless Little Heist....

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Nae gets in, temporarily disabling alarms, and lowers herself in.
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:49 pm

The heirloom is sitting on a display case, right where it should be,
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Nae inspects the area without moving, then walks to the display case, checking for alarms before opening it.
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 pm

There are no alarms, but she hears a faint sound behind her.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Nae whirls around, ready to take out who or whatever might be there.
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

There are three men with AK-47s. One of them speaks in a gruff voice. "Put your hands on your head."
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Nae freezes, hovering between dropping, rolling, and taking a chance, and not. A moment later though, she slowly puts her hands on her head.
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

One of them steps forward and cuffs her, holding her hands tightly behind her back. A hood is placed over her head, and she's led away.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:28 pm

[ Ack, rewind, the moment someone stepped forward she wouldn't have acted. She kinda functions under a "I will die before I'm taken anywhere against my will" mindset, so there's no way under heaven she'd have held still through all that. I shoulda specified. =P ]

The moment the one steps forward, Nae leaps forward and to the side to close the distance between them and get out of shooting range, grabs the barrel of the gun, and stomp kicks his knee, twisting and pulling to get control of the gun at the same time. She remains somewhat aware of the others; enough that if they get within an arm's length distance, she will turn on them.
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:38 pm

The moment she acts out, the other two men let out a burst from their machine guns at knee-level, crippling her and hitting their third partner, who curses them out. Before she can recover from the pain of being shot and how hard her head hit the tiles when she fell, her hands and feet are bound, she's hooded, and they carry her away.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:40 pm

The moment she catches her breath, gathers some of her wits, she starts screaming for help and struggling.
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

She's tossed into a padded container, which is then closed. She feels herself being driven away.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:05 pm

She's fully freaked out and close to panic at this point. She squirmed around and kicked at the lid of the container, hoping to knock it loose.
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 pm

She can't budge it. She's driven for about half an hour, then the car stopped. The container was hauled from the truck and carried, then Nae found herself dumped out onto a bed.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Nae is panting and still close to panic at this point. She scrambles backward on the bed, trying to find a wall so she can have some kind of bearing on her surroundings.

[does she still have the bag over her head?]
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm

A rough hand grabs one of her wrists and cuffs it to something. The bag over her head is yanked off, and she sees two of the gun-toting kidnappers standing over her, with a third man, in an expensive suit.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Nae is shaking, both from fear and from pain from the gunshot wounds. "What do you want?"
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

"Revenge, lass," the suited man says with a Scottish accent. "You and yourn have been interferin' in my business. I canna tolerate tha' anymore." He smiles darkly. "Before I go exactin' my revenge on your little band of rogues, though, ye best let my man look to your legs. Wouldnae want you bleedin' out or dyin' of infection, now would we?" Another man comes in, with a med kit.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Nae tucks her legs under herself, despite the fact it hurts. "Let me go!"
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 pm

"Dinnae make me tie you down, lassie. If my boys see a pretty young thing like you spread open and helpless, they might start gettin' naughty ideas."
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Nae trembles a bit and slowly stretches her legs in front of her. "You're going to regret this."
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 pm

"Och, I'm sure." He has the tone of a man who's been threatened before. He doesn't believe her. The doctor begins to tend to her bullet wounds.
    QuothTheRaven
    QuothTheRaven

Post  QuothTheRaven Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Nae watched the man tend her wounds, clenching her hands into fists as she does. Hopefully they would regret it.. hopefully the others would find her. What if they didn't? What if they did, but not until it was too late? Like with Leslie...
    The Bookwyrm
    The Bookwyrm
    Admin

Post  The Bookwyrm Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

"Now, Lanae," the boss said. "I'm not a monster. Behave well, and ye'll be treated well. Misbehave, and I'll let my boys loose on ye." He smirked. "You're friends have three days to meet my demands. Should they fail, you'll never leave this building, probably not ever even leave tha' bed."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:10 am